Handmade Bath & Body Products. 

Vegan Friendly and Animal-Cruelty Free. 

Newcastle, ON. Canada

Fragrance List + Colours & Design ‚ÄčOptions

Fragrance List

  • Banana
  • Bubblegum (Unicorn Dreams)
  • Blue Raspberry Slushie
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla (Cloud 9)
  • Coconut (Plain Jane)
  • Chocolate
  • Cotton Candy (Candy Floss)
  • Cherry Bomb (Code Red)
  • Cherry Blue Raspberry (Snow Cone)
  • Cranberry Peach Vanilla
  • Eucalyptus (Sinus Relief)
  • Fruit Punch (Messy Minion)
  • Fruit Loops
  • Fruity & Floral (Scandalous)
  • Grape
  • Grape-Lime (Good Vibes)
  • Green Apple (Witches Potion)
  • Lemongrass (Country Zest)
  • Lemon
  • Lime
  • Lavender (Calm Down)
  • Lavender Vanilla
  • Love Spell (Victoria Secret Dupe)
  • Mango Papaya (Mango Madness)
  • Mango
  • Margarita (Lime Beverage)
  • Mint Chocolate
  • Merlot
  • Orange (Vitamin C)
  • Orange Creamsicle
  • Pina Colada (Island Paradise)
  • Pixie Dust (Snow Fairy Lush Dupe)
  • Pink Sugar (Barbie Doll)
  • Peach (Peachy Peach)
  • Pineapple
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Peppermint
  • Pear Fantasy (Enchanted)
  • Raspberry Lemonade
  • Rose Petals (Bed of Roses)
  • Strawberry
  • Strawberry Banana (Happy Dayz)
  • Sweet Grass
  • Sandalwood
  • Spearmint & Wintergreen (Doublemint)
  • Suited Up (Mens Fragrance- Aqua Di Gio Dupe)
  • Sexy Beast (Mens- Spicy- Sandalwood)
  • Tart Citrus Fruit (Jungle Juice)
  • Tropical Passionfruit (Shark Attack)
  • Toasted Marshmallow
  • Vanilla
  • French Vanilla (Confetti Cake)
  • Watermelon (Wacky Watermelon)
  • Wintergreen (Polar Vortex)

Blazing Bombs only uses fragrance oils that are certified bath & body safe.

Bath Bomb Mix contains 2-5% fragrance oils, making the rest of the product 98-95% quality grade natural ingredients.

 *People with skin conditions and sensitivity continue to use this product.

Essential Oils

An all natural alternative to the above synthetic bath & body safe fragrance oils are essential oils! Look up the therapeutic benefits of essential oil online!

* If you prefer essential oil, please indicate on your form "essential oil or EO" so the appropriate oil is used for your order.

Eucalyptus, Lavender, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Pine, Peppermint, Spearmint, Wintergreen, 

Clementine, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Patchouli.


See a colour not listed that you would like? Inquire through email with an example picture and Blazing Bombs will try to colour match! (Black not available)

RedPink, Neon PinkSalmon Pink, OrangeNeon Orange, YellowLight (Baby) Yellow, Neon YellowGreen, Lime GreenTeal, BlueRoyal Blue, Light (Baby) BluePurple, Light Purple, Maroon, WhiteGrey

*(No significance with bolded colours, this is done so the list is easier to read)

Design Options

  • Solid (One colour)
  • Half & Half (Bottom half is one colour and top half another colour)
  • Layered (Stripe effect *not available for minis)
  • Marbled-Swirl (tumbled colours for a unique artistic look)